BI Joe: TerrorDrome

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
User avatar
Athos
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm

BI Joe: TerrorDrome

Post by Athos » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Been working on this for a few months now. I'm planning to make it the centerpiece of a large GI Joe display, with the Joes attacking the Cobra Fortress:

Image

It includes a firebat, some crimson guards, Major Bludd and my take on a Cobra Soldier, with which I am quite pleased. It also sits on top of Cobra Mountain and the Hiss Tank can fit into the snake cave.

Steve

User avatar
The-Daryl
Knight
Knight
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 am
Location: Arizona, USA

Re: BI Joe: TerrorDrome

Post by The-Daryl » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:52 pm

That's neat. I really like your take on the Cobra Soldier and HISS tank!

castlemania
I'm New !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 am
Location: United States

Re: BI Joe: TerrorDrome

Post by castlemania » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:47 am

Wow, these are awesome! Brings me back to the early/mid 80's when I had all these vehicles :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest