New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
tjspencer1
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 am
Location: London

New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Post by tjspencer1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:37 am

Hello LEGO community. I am an avid LEGO collector as I'm sure all of you are. I wanted to ask opinions on my latest project that I have listed on Cuusoo. Has anyone got any tips in how to get my idea seen and whether or not you like the set? Please got to http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/46720" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I look forward to all your feedback
The Natural History Museum -post.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tjspencer1 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Post by vynsane » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:39 am

Hi, tjspencer1 - welcome to TnB!

The first tip would be to post the link directly to your project. No one is going to take the time to type in LEGO.CUUSOO.com and then search for your submission. You can link directly to the project itself, or your page of all projects you've submitted.

Secondly, I would suggest you post a picture of the project with the link. You're more likely to catch someone's attention with a good picture than you are with a simple description. A picture is worth a thousand words, after all.

Third, engage in the community (as you're already doing) but not solely to promote your projects - get involved in discussions other than CUUSOO.

Fourth, read up on GlenBricker's CUUSOO-related blog posts.

Good luck, and I hope you stick around!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

tjspencer1
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 am
Location: London

Re: New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Post by tjspencer1 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 am

vynsane wrote:Hi, tjspencer1 - welcome to TnB!

The first tip would be to post the link directly to your project. No one is going to take the time to type in LEGO.CUUSOO.com and then search for your submission. You can link directly to the project itself, or your page of all projects you've submitted.

Secondly, I would suggest you post a picture of the project with the link. You're more likely to catch someone's attention with a good picture than you are with a simple description. A picture is worth a thousand words, after all.

Third, engage in the community (as you're already doing) but not solely to promote your projects - get involved in discussions other than CUUSOO.

Fourth, read up on GlenBricker's CUUSOO-related blog posts.

Good luck, and I hope you stick around!
Thanks vynsane for the very helpful advice. As you can probably tell, I am new to forums in general so am looking forward to getting to know you all. :-D

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Post by vynsane » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 am

Not a problem! And to prove that links and images work, I've added my support because, honestly, it's fantastic!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests