Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Post Reply
fizicyst
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Rhode Island

Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by fizicyst » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:23 pm

I picked up two of these at local TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores for $7.99 each. The baseplate alone sells for more than that and is pretty rare.

They also have assorted minifigure cases for $2.99, which was not a great deal IMHO.

User avatar
brickmont13
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:36 pm
Location: LA, CA

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by brickmont13 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Wow, I didn't know they sold Lego at those stores. Thank you for the heads up.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by dulait » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:43 pm

I believe the green case comes with the grey plate too.

Mr Lego
I'm New !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:37 pm
Location: USA

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by Mr Lego » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:40 am

fizicyst wrote:I picked up two of these at local TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores for $7.99 each. The baseplate alone sells for more than that and is pretty rare.

They also have assorted minifigure cases for $2.99, which was not a great deal IMHO.
Like minifigure series cases right?

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by dulait » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:17 am

Mr Lego wrote:
fizicyst wrote:I picked up two of these at local TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores for $7.99 each. The baseplate alone sells for more than that and is pretty rare.

They also have assorted minifigure cases for $2.99, which was not a great deal IMHO.
Like minifigure series cases right?
$7.99
Image

$2.99
Image

fizicyst
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Rhode Island

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by fizicyst » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:55 am

Actually, the ones I got were the green ninjago cases with just the eyes.
green ninjago project case.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by atmail35 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:03 pm

I searched one Marshalls and a TJs with no luck...might try a few more. Were they in the toy department?

fizicyst
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Rhode Island

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by fizicyst » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:45 am

atmail35 wrote:I searched one Marshalls and a TJs with no luck...might try a few more. Were they in the toy department?
Yes, they were in the toy department. I got mine in RI, so even if it is regional MA should have some somewhere. Not every store had them, but about 50% had them 2 weeks ago.

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Iris Ninjago Project Case w/ Dark Blue Grey Baseplate

Post by atmail35 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:25 am

Thanks, I'll keep searching. I also think at those stores a lot of merchandise gets misplaced around the store.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests