Pacific Rim Sets

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
midgemanno
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 am
Location: CCC Ent

Pacific Rim Sets

Post by midgemanno » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 am

There is a new set up for consideration on Cuusoo for the Pacific Rim Series, thought you may like to know. I know I would like to see it come to life. Below is the link, if it is OK to post here. Check it out when you have a minute, it would be a good addition for a new license, could use some support to get it kicked off.

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/44023" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: Pacific Rim Sets

Post by vynsane » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 am

Hi, midgemanno - welcome to TnB!

The idea of Pacific Rim themed LEGO sets seems like it could be pretty cool, particularly if the movie does well enough to garner some support. That said, without some actual examples of how the mechs and monsters would look in LEGO form, I don't see that idea gathering too much steam.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

User avatar
BrickGarurumon
Knight
Knight
Posts: 257
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 am
Location: Bayport,NY

Re: Pacific Rim Sets

Post by BrickGarurumon » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Epic!

midgemanno
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:08 am
Location: CCC Ent

Re: Pacific Rim Sets

Post by midgemanno » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:39 pm

Hi,

Yes, I explained that to the owner as well, I believe he is having the pieces and drawings commissioned now.

-M

Brick & Blue
Count
Count
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: Pacific Rim Sets

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:22 pm

The movie bombed, this is DOA.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Pacific Rim Sets

Post by Mantisking » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 am

Brick & Blue wrote:The movie bombed, this is DOA.
I think that's a premature opinion.

Neo
Knight
Knight
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:02 pm
Location: MD

Re: Pacific Rim Sets

Post by Neo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:33 pm

The project has been removed for not following guidelines...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests