New Guy!!

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
Post Reply
Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

New Guy!!

Post by Cementups » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Been here for a week or so. Didn't realize there was a intro forum here, so.....

My name is Ryan, I'm 37. Was a HUGE lego kid but took a 20+ year break after discovering girls and other such things. But now I have two little kids, girl 7 boy 3.5, and have started getting them both into Legos. It's good and bad. I love that they are into and keep me wanting to buy more and more. That is also the problem. Need a bigger budget. ha ha.

Anyway, Happy Legoing!!!

User avatar
Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: New Guy!!

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 am

Hi Ryan, welcome to Toys N Bricks!
Beware, it gets more addictive the more you have. ;)

Cementups
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 92
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: New Guy!!

Post by Cementups » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 pm

Isn't that the truth. I find myself planning secret trips to stores to check the clearance and sale sections. Ha ha!!

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: New Guy!!

Post by atmail35 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Welcome! I also have a 7 year old girl who loves LEGO.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests