Lego creator required for new project

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
brickcheese
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am
Location: United Kingdom

Lego creator required for new project

Post by brickcheese » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 am

Hello everyone :wave:

I'm starting an exciting new Lego inspired project and I need a collaborator to help design a small playset.

Would anyone be interested in joining me on this venture? I can provide full details on request ;-)

All the best
Darren

Mrbill317
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 pm
Location: Poconos, PA

Re: Lego creator required for new project

Post by Mrbill317 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:16 am

I'm in the US but wouldnt mind helping.

brickcheese
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Lego creator required for new project

Post by brickcheese » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:02 pm

pm sent :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests