[Europe] LEGO City Advent Calendar on sale for €16,9
-
Toys N Bricks
- Administrator

- Posts: 668
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am
[Europe] LEGO City Advent Calendar on sale for €16,9
Amazon France currently has the 2012 LEGO City Advent Calendar on sale for €16,9. There's less than 2 weeks left before the start of December so nows a good time to buy one to start the count! More of their hottest LEGO deals can be found here.
Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/europe-lego-city ... -for-e169/
Re: [Europe] LEGO City Advent Calendar on sale for €16,9
Too bad Amazon France does not ship to Canada anymore...
Visit my BrickLink store - 10% off if you mention that you're a ToysNBricks member. http://www.BrickAssortments.com
Re: [Europe] LEGO City Advent Calendar on sale for €16,9
They would not let me order City Advent Calendar but I was able to place orders for 7937,7499,7939,7938.
Paid $316 CND with shipping. I should mention that 7938 was a separate order from the rest. If I had bought all of that here It would have come out to $503 CND + GST.
Paid $316 CND with shipping. I should mention that 7938 was a separate order from the rest. If I had bought all of that here It would have come out to $503 CND + GST.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

