- Monster Fighters The Mummy
- Dino Ambush Attack
- City Mining 4x4
- City Patrol Car
Zellers 25% off Selected Sets (Reg.$14.99)
Zellers 25% off Selected Sets (Reg.$14.99)
On this week's flyer, they have 25% off selected $14.99 sets. Pictures shows the following sets for $11.24.
- hatcher
- Count

- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 am
- Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)
Re: Zellers 25% off Selected Sets (Reg.$14.99)
Wow, pretty weak. And AFAIK, those are the only four sets (except for the Sea Plane which I haven't seen in stores for months) that sell for $14.99. Why couldn't it have been the $15.99 sets so we could have gotten Gandalf, Captain America and Cat Woman? Sigh.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
- legohunter
- Count

- Posts: 1304
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am
- Location: Canada
Re: Zellers 25% off Selected Sets (Reg.$14.99)
hatcher wrote:Wow, pretty weak. And AFAIK, those are the only four sets (except for the Sea Plane which I haven't seen in stores for months) that sell for $14.99. Why couldn't it have been the $15.99 sets so we could have gotten Gandalf, Captain America and Cat Woman? Sigh.
That's why Zeller is out of business.
Re: Zellers 25% off Selected Sets (Reg.$14.99)
110% agree on that!legohunter wrote:hatcher wrote:Wow, pretty weak. And AFAIK, those are the only four sets (except for the Sea Plane which I haven't seen in stores for months) that sell for $14.99. Why couldn't it have been the $15.99 sets so we could have gotten Gandalf, Captain America and Cat Woman? Sigh.
That's why Zeller is out of business.
Re: Zellers 25% off Selected Sets (Reg.$14.99)
There's no more Zellers in my area now, at least not within 25km lol.
Watched them close one after another. Got some really good deals (40-50% off), so I can't really say the store sucks. In fact, kinda miss the stores now :)
As for this sale, I don't know why Zellers even bother. How about a cucumber coupon again?
Watched them close one after another. Got some really good deals (40-50% off), so I can't really say the store sucks. In fact, kinda miss the stores now :)
As for this sale, I don't know why Zellers even bother. How about a cucumber coupon again?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


