My Imperial Starfighter.

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
dmsmith12
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 12:21 pm
Location: S'Toon Sk Canada

My Imperial Starfighter.

Post by dmsmith12 » Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

So I built this because I wanted a Jedi Star fighter. So anyways I now have the Jedi Starfighter with hyper drive boost ring and Anikins Interceptor
Image
Image
not sure why my pics are cut in half.
it's my first custom. I used a spare Imperial V-wing and some other loose pieces from my parts bin.
but since I'm rebuilding my Darth Vader tie fighter I may have to steal some parts from it.

Hope you like it.

jeremyp4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 134
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Location: The Land of Lincoln

Re: My Imperial Starfighter.

Post by jeremyp4 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Very cool! Good job.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests