Lego Playing Cards!

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
penguipal13
I'm New !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 am
Location: USA

Lego Playing Cards!

Post by penguipal13 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:49 am

I'm a huge fan of playing cards and I was able to make a rough sketch using the Mac OS X app "Photobricks" :-D
I used the four main colors that are here, this app lets you choose the lego bricks (colors) that you want and it'll automatically make it for you, although i touched it up myself ;-)

i made some holiday mosaics too for my family, easy greeting cards for lego fans

the app is free, check it out at photobricksapp.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests