TRU CMF bins

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
User avatar
UnknownUser
Knight
Knight
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: US of A (CA)

TRU CMF bins

Post by UnknownUser » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Apparently TRU now has a new way of putting CMFs in the lego section. Instead of putting (leaving?) them in their boxes or hanging them on racks they have this (pretty big-ish) bin that goes on the side racks and they just stuff all packets in it :crazy: Sadly no pic but I do remember there was a picture of it somewhere.

Anyone else seen this as well?

drtabo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:17 am
Location: California

Re: TRU CMF bins

Post by drtabo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 pm

I saw this at a new TRU that opened, but it had both the stuffed bin, and the racks above it..

User avatar
sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 725
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 am
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: TRU CMF bins

Post by sadowsk1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 am

I've seen them in the bins. Kind of a downer since I like trying to get the boxes they come in for decoration in the collection.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 am
Location: Rockland, NY

Re: TRU CMF bins

Post by slacker » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:03 am

Still in boxes here. NJ included. I wish the Lego store would keep them in the box.

User avatar
UnknownUser
Knight
Knight
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: US of A (CA)

Re: TRU CMF bins

Post by UnknownUser » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 pm

I should have mentioned this earlier, but this was at the Winchester TRU (CA) location that has the bin. They also have 4(!) boxes if anyone's interested.

cowbug
Knight
Knight
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 am
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: TRU CMF bins

Post by cowbug » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:12 pm

I saw this in Sacramento for Series 2 but not since then.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: TRU CMF bins

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 pm

It's harder to pick through but it saves space and looks better than the boxes on the shelf.

Plus mine still had the minifigures at the cash registers so no big deal to me.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests