Lego SW tee shirts....

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
dho7622u
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 506
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:31 pm
Location: North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Lego SW tee shirts....

Post by dho7622u » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 pm

I am sure most of you who are Star Wars Lego fans know this, but they had StormTrooper/Darth
Vader Lego Minifig t-shirts at Target. $12 or $14 I think.

I checked the website and nothing was listed, but they were in the men's section
at the store.

Just thought someone might want to know....

dth

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am
Location: Bay Area, Calif.

Re: Lego SW tee shirts....

Post by dehnehsu » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Yep, Our Mt. View Calif. Target has them for $9.99 in Adult sizes.

User avatar
anthonyj8
Knight
Knight
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: Lego SW tee shirts....

Post by anthonyj8 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 pm

dho7622u wrote:I am sure most of you who are Star Wars Lego fans know this, but they had StormTrooper/Darth
Vader Lego Minifig t-shirts at Target. $12 or $14 I think.

I checked the website and nothing was listed, but they were in the men's section
at the store.

Just thought someone might want to know....
Coolio. :cool:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests