[USA] PotC Sets Available At Amazon

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm
Location: San Jose, California, USA

[USA] PotC Sets Available At Amazon

Post by Zeya » Mon May 16, 2011 4:07 pm

I don't know if this has been posted already. But I don't think I was able to find POTC sets on Amazon as of this past Friday. But now you can order all of the sets:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html? ... ative=9325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They have the QAR from $119 with free shipping. Amazon has that no-tax thing for most states.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest