Walmart Series 4 CMF

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
Edmond Dantes
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 am
Location: Mankato, MN

Walmart Series 4 CMF

Post by Edmond Dantes » Sun May 01, 2011 9:41 am

The displays are identical to Target's displays - on the end of the aisle, bright orange bags, impossible to miss. Looks like there should be plenty of Series 4 figs to complete your sets.

legogod
Knight
Knight
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am
Location: Eastern Connecticut

Re: Walmart Series 4 CMF

Post by legogod » Sun May 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Finally saw these today at the local Wal-Mart. It seems like the whole display houses about two boxes worth. Unfortunate to find some bags ripped open-stupid people. But it's also fortunate because one of them was a crazy scientist and that saved me some time groping. I felt about 3/4 of the packages and can say 12 of the figures are unique for the taking.

I was walking out and what did I see in the Lego aisle right next to the Star Wars? TWO boxes of series 3 minifigs. They seemed only slightly pawed through. Started feeling the packages again and realized I'd already wasted 45 minutes feeling the series 4 packages. :P

Well...onto series 5.

Jared

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: Walmart Series 4 CMF

Post by Luciant » Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 pm

LOL i felt the same way =)

I think they definately increased the # of Scientists in the new end-cap boxes as I know I grabbed about 4 or 5 from the one at my Target.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests