Northeast USA - other stores w/ CMF?

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Northeast USA - other stores w/ CMF?

Post by atmail35 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 am

I've noticed that other parts of the US seem to have more options than just TRU, Target, Walmart and the Lego store to buy CMF. Stores like Meijer and Fred Meyer don't exist in the Northeast. And a lot of those stores seem to get them before the Lego Store (Meijer w/ S2, Fred Meyer w/ S2 & S3).

I know we can go to Borders (over priced) and Five Below (but they don't get them until a bit into the series) but are there other options?

Why aren't there any "grocery" type stores in the Northeast w/ CMF? Am I missing any places to look for them?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests