[USA] LEGO Series 4 - Now at Fred Meyers

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
peanut
Knight
Knight
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Washington state

[USA] LEGO Series 4 - Now at Fred Meyers

Post by peanut » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Fred Meyer has them if anyone reading this happens to live closer to one than a Toys R Us. 2 short of a full box and I let another customer have 2. Watch those 4 be the ones I need to complete sets 8-)
Last edited by Ice on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split topic from "Series 4 at TRU"

User avatar
BB.206
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:18 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: Series 4 at TRU

Post by BB.206 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:42 am

I went to a few Fred Meyers in the past couple of days. One had 4 boxes, another had 5, and the final one had 8+. I picked up one complete set and called it good.

User avatar
peanut
Knight
Knight
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Washington state

Re: [USA] LEGO Series 4 - Now at Fred Meyers

Post by peanut » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Got back from another Freddys run. There were no CMF 4 out on the shelf so I decided to feel up some CMF 3's for archers. After about 10 minutes an employee came around the corner with orange boxes :shock:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests