[USA] Barnes and Nobles, City Sets

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
legitimatealex
Count
Count
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA

[USA] Barnes and Nobles, City Sets

Post by legitimatealex » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:00 pm

My local Barnes and Nobles, as well as another one I visited around here, both have a table set up for the new City sets, mostly police and fireman theme.

7285, 7286, 7287, 7288 were all there, as well as the Fire Truck and the offroad fire rescue.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: [USA] Barnes and Nobles, City Sets

Post by Luciant » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Looks like B&N is trying to be a major player in the Lego arena. Sweet!

B&N has the best discount offers... 30-50% like it's their job :P Plus the extra 10% in store with the B&N Membership, and they don't usually mark up from MSRP. Totally excited to hear this news.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests