[US/CAN] BrickJournal #13

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
Location: SE MI USA

[US/CAN] BrickJournal #13

Post by ncbarrett » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:56 am

BrickJournal #13 now available at s@h
item # 2856204

Buy Now: $8.95 USA | $8.95 Canada
BrickJournal is the ultimate resource for LEGO® enthusiasts of all ages!
BrickJournal #13 is a special EVENT ISSUE! It features event reports from BrickMagic (the newest LEGO fan festival in the US, organized by BrickJournal magazine itself!), as well as Brickworld (one of the oldest US LEGO fan events), and others! There’s also a spotlight on LEGO® BIONICLE® builder Norbert Lagubuen, step-by-step instructions in our “You Can Build It” section, spotlights on builders and minifigure customization, and more! Now bi-monthly! Edited by Joe Meno.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: [US/CAN] BrickJournal #13

Post by Luciant » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Any legos actually come with it? Or minifigs?
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 am
Location: Rockland, NY

Re: [US/CAN] BrickJournal #13

Post by slacker » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:16 am

Luciant wrote:Any legos actually come with it? Or minifigs?
no, just a magazine.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests