Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
-
ncbarrett
- Retired Staff

- Posts: 2295
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
- Location: SE MI USA
Post
by ncbarrett » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:58 pm
oocaleb101oo wrote:Looks like the 9348 Lego Community Miniigure set is instock on lego.com for the US. Really would like the other one out of the two though.
9349 is now on s&h in US.
Order Now: $49.99
USA | $57.5
Canada | £39.99
UK
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
-
oocaleb101oo
- Knight

- Posts: 286
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 am
- Location: Evans, GA
Post
by oocaleb101oo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 am
Wicked nice.
I don't suppose anyone knows if these figures have white pupils or just the typical old school black eyes? My s@h zoom feature isn't working for some reason.
-
ncbarrett
- Retired Staff

- Posts: 2295
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
- Location: SE MI USA
Post
by ncbarrett » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 am
oocaleb101oo wrote:Wicked nice.
I don't suppose anyone knows if these figures have white pupils or just the typical old school black eyes? My s@h zoom feature isn't working for some reason.
I can't get zoom to work either.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
-
natelite
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 am
Post
by natelite » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:06 am
there's a review at eb. apparently the heads are all the same. it's the new heads, with white pupil.
-
vynsane
- TnB Forum Moderator

- Posts: 3402
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
- Location: Beacon, NY
Post
by vynsane » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:24 am
ncbarrett wrote:oocaleb101oo wrote:My s@h zoom feature isn't working for some reason.
I can't get zoom to work either.
A lot of the time when new products are launched, the image gallery doesn't have the extra product images or zoom, just the initial product shot.
-
evilempire22
- Noble Citizen

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:09 pm
- Location: Twin Cities, MN
Post
by evilempire22 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm
Saw a bunch of these available at the LEGO store in the Mall of America today. $50 each for this one and the city workers one...Saw the mini figs available and decided to pass.
--Evil
-
oocaleb101oo
- Knight

- Posts: 286
- Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:35 am
- Location: Evans, GA
Post
by oocaleb101oo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 am
evilempire22 wrote:Saw a bunch of these available at the LEGO store in the Mall of America today. $50 each for this one and the city workers one...Saw the mini figs available and decided to pass.
--Evil
I want them, but i'm forcing myself to pass. I've spent too much on Lego's in the past 2 months. Need to put money towards car maintenance than legos :(
-
BobaFett2
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 569
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by BobaFett2 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:36 pm
I'd consider, but it's far too much for the amount of figs...
-
Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
-
Contact:
Post
by Mantisking » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 pm
BobaFett2 wrote:I'd consider, but it's far too much for the amount of figs...
It's roughly $2.27 per fig (not including the random bricks), which is better than a battle pack which is $3.00 a minifig.
and that's 500!
-
Luciant
- Count

- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
- Location: Pensacola, FL
Post
by Luciant » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:42 pm
Ya, I've always debated these sets.... and they seem to rarely go on sale too, so you basically have to bite the bullet....
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests