[USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
[USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
Found a NinjaGo "starter set" two-pack last night at TRU in Poughkeepsie, NY. Only one on the rack. I checked it at a scanner and it came up for $19.99. Sorry for the bad cellphone quality pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: [USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
did you buy it?
Re: [USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
Nah, $20 is a bit too much for two minifigs and accessories. I'll be happy with the ninjas in the sets, I don't think I need the "booster packs".
Re: [USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
My little brother thinks that the cards make it worth it...yeah right. He's going to spend his money on THIS instead of the Ice Dragon, or the Fortress, etc...I'm betting that the game really isn't that fun anyways.
- Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
- Contact:
Re: [USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
And that's exactly what Lego is counting on.BobaFett2 wrote:My little brother thinks that the cards make it worth it...yeah right. He's going to spend his money on THIS instead of the Ice Dragon, or the Fortress, etc.
-
gabriellee11
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:23 pm
- Location: California, USA
Re: [USA] TRU in-store NinjaGo
Found ninja go and star wars 2011 at walmart. They also had the other 2011 sets that legoshop.com is selling like the creator robot, creator log cabin, police, etc, etc, etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

