Still no sales.
As well it looks like TrU will finally have the latest series of Mixels in stock.


Yeah, there's a chance some may show up on the shelf when their promos rotate to week 3, but my TrU ran out of them by Friday afternoon.winbrant wrote:They didn't let me buy the Joker Bumper Car separately and they kept them all behind customer service![]()
I was going to use that polybag to take me past $75 so as to get the building and an additional Joker.
I was considering the same thing but saw a sign in the middle of the Dimension display stating that they weren't eligible purchases towards the Bricktober promos. BUT, if your store didn't have a sign, then it's worth a try. I'd just pick a less experienced staff member to ring you out if possible. I purchased the GoG Milano (price matched at $75 to walmart.ca), and as the senior dude who was serving me was packing it up with just the week 2 train station, I asked about the Joker polybag and was told that because I was price matching a "clearance" item that technically I wasn't eligible for any of the freebies (but since he didn't have to scan the train station, and the fact he recognized me from before when we got to talking lego, was why I got that one). Last week I price matched another clearance item to get the week 1 hotel, and was given the space buggy polybag but an obviously relatively new cashier. So YMMV, but it's always worth a try.winbrant wrote: It would also appear you might be able to use LEGO Dimensions toward this? There's nothing saying against this...anyone try?

The Falcon is a great build. Enjoy it.habs72 wrote:Went to my local TRU yesterday. Picked up the new Millennium Falcon and used the 10% of coupon I received from the Force Friday event. Received both the Bricktober Train Station and the Joker Bumper Car with the purchase. All in all a successful trip.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests