[MOC] New Fleet

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

[MOC] New Fleet

Post by Mantisking » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:41 am

Image
New Cruiser, on Flickr.

I threw two of these together over the last two days, along with a Frigate in the same style. I'm still working on fluff for them, but I do know that their crews affectionately call these ships "Blockheads".

No MFZ:IO stats as of yet, but it does possess many hardpoints to attach systems.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: [MOC] New Fleet

Post by Mantisking » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:13 am

Image
New Frigate, on Flickr.

I wanted something a little sleeker looking for the Frigate in this new fleet. This is what I came up with.

No MFZ:IO stats as of yet, but it does possess many hardpoints to attach systems.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests