Lego Anacondrai Crusher at Target

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:20 pm
Location: Northern California

Lego Anacondrai Crusher at Target

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Dunno if it's been sighted in stores yet but I saw this at Target today and the dpci is 204-00-1455, didn't buy it though. I didn't see the other sets, however. I asked a cashier to look up a dpci ending in 1456 and it came up as ninjago at 14.99 but they were out of stock, so I guess they follow a sequence. Not sure if that's from the same wave but I thought I'd give it a try lol

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests