DC Plastic Man minifigure - GameStop exclusive 5004081

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
phantasmo33
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:59 am

DC Plastic Man minifigure - GameStop exclusive 5004081

Post by phantasmo33 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:27 pm

I realize this figure was released months (last July, I believe) ago as a Game Stop exclusive with a pre-order of the Lego Batman 3 game, but I never picked it up. Was just about to pick one up on eBay, when, on a whim, I stopped into my local GameStop to see if they happened to have any left over that they would be willing to sell me. I was doubtful, but since I was in the mall anyway...

The manager said, "Yeah, we might have a few lying around. Let me check..." He then came out of the back room with a bag of 14 of them. I asked him how much they are selling them for and he said they were all leftovers and gave me the entire bag for free!

So, you might want to check with your local GameStop stores to see if they've got leftovers like this one did.

SCORE!!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests