LEGO EV3 Creeper Mashup

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
joshdont
I'm New !
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:08 pm

LEGO EV3 Creeper Mashup

Post by joshdont » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Hey hey!

I've had an opportunity to build a fairly detailed instructable combining an EV3 with a Minecraft Creeper. Most o the LEGO portion is hidden underneath a large foam core body.

Build Link: http://goo.gl/utBkd4
Intro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9HFUKyOlY

Image

I'm kind of curious to know if there are any forums/groups for people that mash LEGO pieces with non LEGO or LEGO like pieces?

Also, feedback on the build/instructable would be greatly appreciated!

I would love to include this in one large EV3 Project file, but the 30mb limit makes for some interesting constraints : )

Thanks!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests