The LEGO Simpsons Beginning Movie Couch Gag
-
Toys N Bricks
- Administrator

- Posts: 668
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am
The LEGO Simpsons Beginning Movie Couch Gag
TnB Facebook fan Sonia informs us that her husband, MonsieurCaron on Youtube has created an awesome LEGO Simpsons Movie Couch Gag. He has spent quite some time creating this video. The first half shows The Simpsons while the second half shows the LEGO Movie in Simpsons style. Its pretty neat I must say!
Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/the-lego-simpson ... couch-gag/
-
Brick & Blue
- Count

- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
- Location: USA
Re: The LEGO Simpsons Beginning Movie Couch Gag
AMAZING JOB!
I could easily see that as the beginning of the TV special episode in May.
I could easily see that as the beginning of the TV special episode in May.
-
Thedopeshow
- I'm New !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:33 pm
- Location: Vancouver
Re: The LEGO Simpsons Beginning Movie Couch Gag
i gotta say thats very well done and super funny
-
gopalkrishnan
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 am
- Location: UAE
Re: The LEGO Simpsons Beginning Movie Couch Gag
It looks pretty neat to me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests