Single Set Challenge: 30243

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Single Set Challenge: 30243

Post by Mantisking » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:26 am

Another Single Set Challenge, this time using the Umbaran MHC Polybag set.

Image
[Single Set Challenge] Umbaran MHC 30243 (#1), on Flickr.

Image
[Single Set Challenge] Umbaran MHC 30243 (#2), on Flickr.

Image
[Single Set Challenge] Umbaran MHC 30243 (#3), on Flickr.

The GAV (#1) and the 3x3 Mech (#2) can be built at the same time.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Single Set Challenge: 30243

Post by Mantisking » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 am

Another item that I built from the Umbaran MHC Polybag set for the Single Set Challenge.

Image
[Single Set Challenge] Umbaran MHC 30243 (#4), on Flickr.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Single Set Challenge: 30243

Post by Mantisking » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:55 am


durazno33
I'm New !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: USA

Re: Single Set Challenge: 30243

Post by durazno33 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

That's a fun idea I had never thought of. Use one set to make as many different models as possible. These are pretty good models given the limitation of only using pieces from one set.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Single Set Challenge: 30243

Post by Mantisking » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 am

durazno33 wrote:That's a fun idea I had never thought of. Use one set to make as many different models as possible. These are pretty good models given the limitation of only using pieces from one set.
For these I didn't even use all the pieces. #1 and #2 can be built at the same time, as can #3 and #4, and #1 and #5. I have one more build that uses all the pieces in the set. I haven't had the chance to photograph it yet.

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Single Set Challenge: 30243

Post by Mantisking » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:57 am

I think this is my final build from this set.

Image
Centaur Warrior, on Flickr.

I'm statting this up for Mobile Frame Zero as: 2Rh (staff) /1B (shield) /1G (extra legs) /2W.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests