Superstore Sale or Clearance?
-
brettness37
- I'm New !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 pm
- Location: Vancouver, BC
Re: Superstore Sale or Clearance?
Seeing these reports, I decided to give it a try. Went to 2 different locations in Vancouver, found one copy. It was $19.97, but after driving around for an hour I grabbed it anyway.
Re: Superstore Sale or Clearance?
More for Toronto area folks...
20% off this week on selected sets. I was at the Weston road location last night - apparently it was a no tax weekend as well.
Too bad they only carry smaller sets as it seemed quite a few were on sale.
Friends - Emma's karate class, stephanies rehearsal stage, Stephanie outdoor bakery, and the little jet ski set.
Star wars - skiff, the battle packs, at rt (the set with yoda), prob some others
Ninjago - warrior bike and I think the small mech (sold out)
Super heroes - catwoman motorcycle, batman artic set with aquaman
City - most vehicles
Creator -lots of small sets
Some tmnt as well.
Unfortunately I already had what I wanted of sale items. Otherwise 20% plus no tax is a great deal. I wish they had larger sets. Note the no tax sale ended yesterday.
20% off this week on selected sets. I was at the Weston road location last night - apparently it was a no tax weekend as well.
Too bad they only carry smaller sets as it seemed quite a few were on sale.
Friends - Emma's karate class, stephanies rehearsal stage, Stephanie outdoor bakery, and the little jet ski set.
Star wars - skiff, the battle packs, at rt (the set with yoda), prob some others
Ninjago - warrior bike and I think the small mech (sold out)
Super heroes - catwoman motorcycle, batman artic set with aquaman
City - most vehicles
Creator -lots of small sets
Some tmnt as well.
Unfortunately I already had what I wanted of sale items. Otherwise 20% plus no tax is a great deal. I wish they had larger sets. Note the no tax sale ended yesterday.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
