Walmart.com SW Death Star & Super Star Destroyer $42-$64 Off

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
NiceMarmot
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 am

Re: Walmart.com SW Death Star & Super Star Destroyer $42-$64

Post by NiceMarmot » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 pm

Received my GE today, via Fedex Ground. It was inside a nice brown shipping box, and in perfect shape. No complaints at all. Maybe Wally fired those jokers in shipping who just slapped the labels on.

User avatar
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
Location: SE MI USA

Re: Walmart.com SW Death Star & Super Star Destroyer $42-$64

Post by ncbarrett » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:27 am

NiceMarmot wrote:Received my GE today, via Fedex Ground. It was inside a nice brown shipping box, and in perfect shape...
Ditto.

also I got price adjustment, so got it for the $111.xx price.
I am satisfied with whole experience :up: , which is surprising when dealing with WM. :crazy:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

cbaker1974
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 am

Re: Walmart.com SW Death Star & Super Star Destroyer $42-$64

Post by cbaker1974 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm

ncbarrett wrote:
Ditto.

also I got price adjustment, so got it for the $111.xx price.
I am satisfied with whole experience :up: , which is surprising when dealing with WM. :crazy:
Thanks for reminding me about the price adjustment request...I had made it a few days ago and see that it is finally listed in my order as a "rollback".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest