Hi all,
I had previously received confirmation from a store manager, but now we finally have official website confirmation that LEGO has officially extended the VIP 2x Points period through to October 14. I just took the following picture from
Shop.Lego.Com/en-CA
but this should apply to the US as well.
Hope this allays fears any of us may have. No need to panic/rush! Good luck with your purchases!
Cheers,
EB
EDIT: There has been another extension... to October 31. Enjoy!
LEGO VIP 2x Points extended to October 14...now to Oct 31
-
eagerbeaver
- Noble Citizen

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:56 pm
- Location: Calgary, Canada
LEGO VIP 2x Points extended to October 14...now to Oct 31
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by eagerbeaver on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: LEGO VIP 2x Points extended to October 14.
guess I'm waiting until Oct 12 21:01 Pacific to buy something! :D
-
eagerbeaver
- Noble Citizen

- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:56 pm
- Location: Calgary, Canada
Re: LEGO VIP 2x Points extended to October 14.
Lol! Me, too!pbb99 wrote:guess I'm waiting until Oct 12 21:01 Pacific to buy something! :D
Everything is AWESOME!!
Cheers,
EB
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
