The latest project to reach 10 000 supporters is Brick-Built Adventure Time Figures by aBetterMonkey. Congrats! This project will now move on to the LEGO Reviews stage where it could potentially become the next official LEGO Ideas set.
Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/brick-built-adve ... ego-ideas/
Brick-built Adventure Time figures Reaches 10 000 Supporters on LEGO Ideas
-
Toys N Bricks
- Administrator

- Posts: 668
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am
Re: Brick-built Adventure Time figures Reaches 10 000 Suppor
I love this one. Not my top choice but I love seeing things like these being built with LEGO. No minifigures and maybe not a lot of special parts (would have to look closer to be sure) would ordinary mean that I expect to see a good price per part but of course this one would be licensed material which would drive up the price a little. Still this is something that I would love to buy for young ones to encourage creativity and different building techniques.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
