Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
-
Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
-
Contact:
Post
by Mantisking » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:19 am
A new design.
Voodoo Frame, on Flickr.
I started work on this set of frames before I got distracted by the
Enforcer frame. I've had those Hero Factory heads in my parts box for a long time and I finally found a way to use them. The hands are taken from
here.
-
Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
-
Contact:
Post
by Mantisking » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:28 am
The second of the group..
Voodoo Black, on Flickr.
-
Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
-
Contact:
Post
by Mantisking » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:02 am
Voodoo Red, on Flickr.
the third, and most likely last, of the Voodoo frames.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests