Hi, I'm developing models for the Lego Ideas scheme and have created two Steampunk models, one is a Surveillance drone and the other is a Warship. Check them out here
https://ideas.lego.com/profile/tech_engin889/projects
The drone has geared propellers which rotate together when you turn the handle on the deck, and has pistons that move inside the twin steam engines. I've also created a Watermill with a geared mechanism inside, a car engine and a steam engine too. You can see them and more on Flickr :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126803207 ... 089250529/
Please vote if you like them.
You'll also see on my Flickr page a Steampunk Starship Enterprise, which is not part of the Ideas scheme, but just created as a bit of fun. Let me know what you think! And an alterntive colour scheme to the Warship, with arctic camouflage.
Steampunk surveillance drone and warship
-
tech_engin889
- I'm New !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:10 am
Steampunk surveillance drone and warship
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest