http://youtu.be/zEZPu7JEcTs
It's a fair bit larger than the first one I built back in 2013, with the latest one standing almost 6 feet tall and more than 7 feet wide. When I created this one I tried to learn from the challenges I had with the previous one. In particular, I wanted to use simple, reliable mechanisms for lifting the balls, and I didn't want it to be overly sensitive to how level the floor is so that it's easy to set up at a show. The lift mechanisms in this one still jams occasionally, but it's definitely more reliable than my previous one, and I have a couple of ideas about how to make it even more reliable if I build another one in the future. The levelness of the floor has pretty much no impact on this version, which has been really nice. Once a ball reaches the top successfully it is very rare for it to fall off the track.
Let me know what you think!
Ben

