Technic 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F 20% Amazon.ca
-
Hoth-Wampa
- Citizen

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 pm
- Location: Vancouver
Technic 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F 20% Amazon.ca
Hi,
If you like Technic, the new 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
is 20% off at amazon.ca ($240 instead of $300)
It got about $140 of power functions
http://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Technic-42030 ... lego+42030
Eric
If you like Technic, the new 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
is 20% off at amazon.ca ($240 instead of $300)
It got about $140 of power functions
http://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Technic-42030 ... lego+42030
Eric
-
QuagsireQing
- Knight

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am
Re: Technic 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F 20% Amazon.c
Even at a discount that price is gross. At best, maybe I'll pick it up during Bricktober for the same price and get a free polybag with it. At worst, I just skip it and get the excellent-looking Cargo Plane instead (which I will, anyways).
Thanks for the heads up, though; I know there will be many people who will jump on this ASAP.
Thanks for the heads up, though; I know there will be many people who will jump on this ASAP.
Re: Technic 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F 20% Amazon.c
Thanks for the HU. I find this to be an awesome set. Far better than the crane in functionality given the RC and just how much PF stuff comes with it. 20% off on a high end just released set is great. Picked on up. Will probably pick another one up to save if/when it goes on sale and comes with some gift or something.
Re: Technic 42030 Remote Controlled VOLVO L350F 20% Amazon.c
Amazon bumped up the price to $254 and change a few days ago. Still not bad for a brand new set.legosss101 wrote:is the deals still avalaible ?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

