Ultra Agents Youtube series

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
Sealunar
I'm New !
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:34 am
Location: USA

Ultra Agents Youtube series

Post by Sealunar » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:31 pm

My Youtube channel (Towmotorseth) has started a new series featuring the Ultra Agents. There will be short videos of the agents vs. the villains, then a final showdown with Terabyte who is our main villain. I hope you like it! :-D

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPA3IvgxxDk

gopalkrishnan
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:56 am
Location: UAE

Re: Ultra Agents Youtube series

Post by gopalkrishnan » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:41 am

I loved it especially Agent Solomon Blaze. Thanks for the link.
Keep sharing more links.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests