Cuusoo Central

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
durazno33
I'm New !
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:08 pm
Location: USA

Cuusoo Central

Post by durazno33 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:15 pm

It looks like there isn't a central location for posting news about Lego Cuusoo Projects. How about here? Post your Cuusoo projects here and let people comment on them.

To start off, here is my Lego Cuusoo Project entitle: The King's Castle Keep
http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/49537

Image

Basically I try to fill the whole in Lego's Castle Theme. They have never built a castle keep (you know, the central place of the castle where the king lives). Check it out an support it if you want.

User avatar
StClair
Count
Count
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: KY (US)
Contact:

Re: Cuusoo Central

Post by StClair » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Great idea! I think many would buy this and build their own walls around it. Great way to achieve detail in the most important part (living quarters) and put parts from previous sets to use for outer walls. Love the gray horse. I don't think that I've seen it before. Oooh what if castle parts are build in separate builds (Keep, Cathedral, armory, stables, prison, gatehouse.. insert others here... ) as separate sets? I know some of you may be moaning (based upon reactions that I've seen of sets such as Helmsdeep) but it would be a great way to sell/purchase castle builds that are more detailed (similar to modular sets... but much cheaper please). People could choose parts/builds that they want and design their own castle in this way. Its always bothered me that most castles sold are essentially the same with a gate (some detail to represent a gate house.. but not really a true gatehouse), 4 walls with a tower or two, maybe a tiny prison cell and a spot for the king to place a throne.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests