Balin's Tomb

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
mpoh98
I'm New !
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:20 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Balin's Tomb

Post by mpoh98 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 am

Image
Balin's Tomb by mpoh98, on Flickr

Hello All,

Here is my entry into the Middle Earth Lego OIympics over on Mocpages.


This was built in around 3 hours, I did not get as much detail as I wanted, but I am alright with it.

So this is a creation from both my imagination and from the movie. The lines in the floor, and some of the minifigs were all from my imagination, but the rest I tried to stay true to the movie.

Enjoy!

Image
Balin's Tomb by mpoh98, on Flickr

Image
Balin's Tomb by mpoh98, on Flickr

Image
Balin's Tomb by mpoh98, on Flickr

Artistic shot, no photoshop.




Soli Deo Gloria!
~Matthew~

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests