Lego Sherlock Holmes (movie)

Every week, a LEGO(My Own Creation) posted here will be featured on our front page. Got a cool creation? Share it! This is also the place to share your building tips and ideas as well as LEGO IDEAS.
Post Reply
ThankyTo
I'm New !
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 am
Location: Vietnam

Lego Sherlock Holmes (movie)

Post by ThankyTo » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:52 am

Hi all!
I just made a lego stop-motion remake of famous mind fighting scene in Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
This project is filmed at only 8fps without appropriate character. :roll:
So please enjoy and support by commenting or sharing!
Thank you! :-D


stevebuscemi
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Location: USA

Re: Lego Sherlock Holmes (movie)

Post by stevebuscemi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:40 am

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

ThankyTo
I'm New !
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 am
Location: Vietnam

Re: Lego Sherlock Holmes (movie)

Post by ThankyTo » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:24 pm



I just made this side by side comparision to show how it looks from the original scene.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests