Tonto's horse Scout ?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
legonmb
I'm New !
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:26 am
Location: north myrtle beach

Tonto's horse Scout ?

Post by legonmb » Sun May 19, 2013 4:56 pm

I looked through all the current lone ranger sets could not find Scout? I wonder why LEGO is not including Scout in any sets. My son actually pointed this out to me.. he is 6. :)

I wonder if they will release Scout or will I be painting a white horse to look like Scout?

User avatar
Buttmunch
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Tonto's horse Scout ?

Post by Buttmunch » Tue May 28, 2013 10:53 pm

The brown horse in the stage coach set could easily be Scout.

dehnehsu
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:12 am
Location: Bay Area, Calif.

Re: Tonto's horse Scout ?

Post by dehnehsu » Wed May 29, 2013 1:05 am

If you look at images of Scout, they range from an even mix of White and Brown to White with Brown areas. (Tonto's horse is a Bay and White Pinto) As you mentioned, it looks like you need to airbrush or paint brown on a white horse.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests