(Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before taxes.

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Post Reply
scotts
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Canada

(Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before taxes.

Post by scotts » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:34 am

£67.03 is the price after removal of VAT, works out to $114.12 (CDN) which I bumped up to $115 to include credit card rate. Worst case UPS charges $10 handling fee plus taxes. I bought 2 to save on shipping and handling fees which should put me at $115 per set total cost (No PST).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007 ... tonbr0b-21" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rebel
Citizen
Citizen
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 pm
Location: Canada

Re: (Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before tax

Post by rebel » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 am

I remembered i had been charged nearly 20 dollars for just a large Lego box

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Re: (Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before tax

Post by dulait » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:27 am

scotts wrote:£67.03 is the price after removal of VAT, works out to $114.12 (CDN) which I bumped up to $115 to include credit card rate. Worst case UPS charges $10 handling fee plus taxes. I bought 2 to save on shipping and handling fees which should put me at $115 per set total cost (No PST).
So $115 all in compared to $120 plus tax at WM? Would have told you to wait since I am 110% sure WM will drop it more eventually, say around $80.

kokot
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm
Location: canada

Re: (Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before tax

Post by kokot » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 pm

That's if you can stii find it at WM. Haven't seen any in quite awhile.

scotts
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: (Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before tax

Post by scotts » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:36 pm

dulait wrote:
scotts wrote:£67.03 is the price after removal of VAT, works out to $114.12 (CDN) which I bumped up to $115 to include credit card rate. Worst case UPS charges $10 handling fee plus taxes. I bought 2 to save on shipping and handling fees which should put me at $115 per set total cost (No PST).
So $115 all in compared to $120 plus tax at WM? Would have told you to wait since I am 110% sure WM will drop it more eventually, say around $80.
Still $129 at Walmart's in my area and not a single store has stock. I ended up cancelling my order anyways , I've spent a little too much this month, and we're barely a week in.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 903
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Far Far Away

Re: (Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before tax

Post by dulait » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:24 pm

kokot wrote:That's if you can stii find it at WM. Haven't seen any in quite awhile.
They are out there still, not many but they are, most are not in the lego section, can check near clearance flex area.

scotts
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Canada

Re: (Amazon.co.uk) The Battle of Helms Deep $115 before tax

Post by scotts » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 pm

dulait wrote:
kokot wrote:That's if you can stii find it at WM. Haven't seen any in quite awhile.
They are out there still, not many but they are, most are not in the lego section, can check near clearance flex area.
It seems stores out east (I'm guessing that's where you are) drop prices faster then my area. When we get minimal price drops the sets fly off the shelves. When Helm's originally dropped in price to $129 they were gone in a matter of days, same with the police station, fire station etc. FYI I haven't seen Helm's Deep listed on Walmart's website for a few days which seems a little odd unless they're totally getting rid of it.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests