Hello there!
-
FenrisAkashi
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 147
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm
- Location: PDX
Hello there!
Found the forum via PaB searchings. Looks like a great place!
Hope I can learn and contribute here as well!
Thanks!
Hope I can learn and contribute here as well!
Thanks!
Re: Hello there!
Hello! Yes, it is a fun, informative, well organized site with nice people. Welcome!
- Brickbuilder0937
- TnB Forum Moderator

- Posts: 1187
- Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
Re: Hello there!
Welcome to Toys N Bricks!
Re: Hello there!
Welcome!
-
lego the hutt
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 605
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 am
- Location: oregon
Re: Hello there!
Welcome fellow Oregonian
-
FenrisAkashi
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 147
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:21 pm
- Location: PDX
Re: Hello there!
Haha excellent! I am not alone out here, thought I might be the only one from OR.lego the hutt wrote:Welcome fellow Oregonian
- Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
