LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:09 am

This month's mini model build is a LEGO Vampire! The event is this Tuesday, October 4th, beginning at 5pm at your local LEGO Brand Store. Event is open to children aged 6-14 and only while supplies last. This is a FREE event and no purchase is necessary. *Date and schedule is for USA and Canada LEGO Brand Stores.

UK dates: LEGO Vampire: Thursday, 6th October, 4:00pm – 6:00pm while stocks last. Open to children aged 6 – 14 only. Models are not for sale. One free per child.

LEGO Vampire



Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-vampire-oct ... del-build/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

chenwaa123
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm
Location: Canada

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by chenwaa123 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:17 am

Love the Vanpire boobs...ha. That part could have been designed better.

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by atmail35 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

chenwaa123 wrote:Love the Vanpire boobs...ha. That part could have been designed better.
:lol: so much for a kid-friendly event!

Brick & Blue
Count
Count
Posts: 2212
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Location: USA

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by Brick & Blue » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 am

atmail35 wrote:
chenwaa123 wrote:Love the Vanpire boobs...ha. That part could have been designed better.
:lol: so much for a kid-friendly event!
Yes because children have never breast fed.... :razz:

I like it, looks neat.

legogod
Knight
Knight
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am
Location: Eastern Connecticut

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by legogod » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 pm

It does start getting cold in October. I guess vampires still have a little "life" left in them after all. :P

As for the actual build-it looks pretty groovy. Lots of detail with so few bricks. This old school vampire hearkens back to the days before Twilight and Diaries ruined it all. (Raises glass) Here's to the vampires with the long cloaks and collars turned up against the wind.

Would even be cool if it had one extra piece-a bat so it can morph. :)

I Vant one.
Jared

wendy1146
I'm New !
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:59 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by wendy1146 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:03 pm

I saw the model at shop years ago, and I couldn't attempt the event, Now I am trying to build one but can't find any info about the plan... Please help.. I am trying to build it myself on lego digital design. thousand help. and thousand thanks

User avatar
SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by SpaceViking » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:10 pm

wendy1146 wrote:I saw the model at shop years ago, and I couldn't attempt the event, Now I am trying to build one but can't find any info about the plan... Please help.. I am trying to build it myself on lego digital design. thousand help. and thousand thanks
Brickset keeps a good list of all the mini builds:
http://www.brickset.com/browse/themes/? ... odel+Build
If you click on the model you are interested in, most have a link to instructions in the "Notes" section of info bar on the right side. The Vampire instructions are linked here:
http://www.1000steine.de/brickset/misce ... 011-10.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vynsane also keeps a copy in a Dropbox location, but I couldnt find that at the moment.

HTH

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: LEGO Vampire - October 2011 Mini Model Build

Post by vynsane » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:53 pm

Yep, I have it right here.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests