Available in Costco stores in the greater toronto area (YMMV) for $9.99. Beats US discount price from barnes and noble, and probably best price in North America.
Also available are the Ninjago brickmaster 2012 for $16.99. Very limited supply.
[COSTCO] Ninjago Character Encyclopedia with green ninja zx
-
ricefields
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 561
- Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 pm
- Location: Ontario
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: [COSTCO] Ninjago Character Encyclopedia with green ninja
The Batman Visual Dictionary is also available at Costco as well (YMMV). If I recall correctly, I believe I picked it up for around $12.99. Comes with the sweet Electro Suit Batman minifig.
The Friends Brickmaster book is also available for $16.99.
The Friends Brickmaster book is also available for $16.99.
Re: [COSTCO] Ninjago Character Encyclopedia with green ninja
City and Star Wars brickmaster is also available for $16.99.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
