Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
tru.com has a bunch of new back packs listed.
Including Police, Fire, Space, Soccer, Construction
Also 2 lunch kits
Soccer & Construction.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... atId=&pg=1
Great for Back to school.
Also have a Batman hero pack including a t-shirt & guide.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=4365622
Including Police, Fire, Space, Soccer, Construction
Also 2 lunch kits
Soccer & Construction.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... atId=&pg=1
Great for Back to school.
Also have a Batman hero pack including a t-shirt & guide.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=4365622
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
man that does look awesome. I doubt my boss would appreciate me showing up in the office wearing that :)vynsane wrote:OMG OMG OMG this Classic Space themed backpack is so awesome!!!!
Re: Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
they added a few more lunch kits.
Space, Fire and Vehicles
Space, Fire and Vehicles
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
My office mates know about my obsession... they wouldn't bat an eye in the office if I showed up wearing that.toystest wrote:man that does look awesome. I doubt my boss would appreciate me showing up in the office wearing that :)
Re: Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
Oh yeah mine know about me being an AFOL as well. I had the Green Grocer sitting at my desk for quite some time. It was a good conversation starter :)
But me showing up with a Lego backpack might be pushing it
But me showing up with a Lego backpack might be pushing it
Re: Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
Man, it really chaps my hide that this stuff isn't available in Canada...along with Brickmaster, 'Architecture' sets, etc., etc., etc.ncbarrett wrote:tru.com has a bunch of new back packs listed.
Including Police, Fire, Space, Soccer, Construction
Also 2 lunch kits
Soccer & Construction.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp ... atId=&pg=1
Great for Back to school.
Also have a Batman hero pack including a t-shirt & guide.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=4365622
~ Ogre
Re: Lego Back Packs/Lunch kits
TRU has these on sale at 20% off.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests



