Full Unexpected Gathering Set Revealed!
-
lego the hutt
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 605
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 am
- Location: oregon
Re: Full Unexpected Gathering Set Revealed!
I've been seeing a lot of images of the stone trolls lately. I bet we see a stone troll campfire set.
Re: Full Unexpected Gathering Set Revealed!
This set looks amazing!.... Would have been cool to include all the dwarves though rather than just a few
-
turtle1173
- Knight

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Southern Missouri
Re: Full Unexpected Gathering Set Revealed!
Well, there's more than just this set coming out. I imagine the other dwarves will be included with the other sets released in December. Similar to how "the fellowship" was spread out over the several LotR sets.jeremyp4 wrote:This set looks amazing!.... Would have been cool to include all the dwarves though rather than just a few
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
