New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
10531 Mickey & Friends bucket from the Tokyo Toy Show 2012...
http://legojapan.see.../275757881.html
http://legojapan.see.../275757881.html
- BrickGarurumon
- Knight

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 am
- Location: Bayport,NY
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
The link is broken.
-
GuaranteedUnity
- Knight

- Posts: 265
- Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm
- Location: Maine, USA
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
Correct link is http://legojapan.seesaa.net/article/275757881.html.

The same image is also on Brickipedia.
The same image is also on Brickipedia.
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
A box of basic Dulpo bricks with various stickers on said bricks? Is this the best they could come up with?
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
Im with you... a bit disappointingtensor wrote:A box of basic Dulpo bricks with various stickers on said bricks? Is this the best they could come up with?
- anakinisvader
- Knight

- Posts: 495
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
Those are some GOOFY looking duplos. Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
-
Little brickie
- I'm New !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:45 am
- Location: Australia
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
Please let there be Disney Lego! lego everything !
- kbsig106
- Noble Citizen

- Posts: 89
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:52 pm
- Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Contact:
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
I can see where they are going with this, but Duplo lost my 3 year 10 month old daughter to the Friends line back in April. Oh well...
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
My 4yo daughter plays with both. But I am not buying anymore DUPLOs, not that I would buy printed bricks anyway (could have at least made Mickey figure)kbsig106 wrote:I can see where they are going with this, but Duplo lost my 3 year 10 month old daughter to the Friends line back in April. Oh well...
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
- Legobrandon
- Count

- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
They did, back in 2000. But we won't know for sure if they will bring the figure back until we see some more sets.ncbarrett wrote:My 4yo daughter plays with both. But I am not buying anymore DUPLOs, not that I would buy printed bricks anyway (could have at least made Mickey figure)kbsig106 wrote:I can see where they are going with this, but Duplo lost my 3 year 10 month old daughter to the Friends line back in April. Oh well...

- Legobrandon
- Count

- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Re: New Mickey Mouse Duplo set revealed at Tokyo Toy Show!
I found a few of these at my local TRU in Canada today. Didn't check the price though.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

