DC superheroes comic Mr. Freeze comeback?
DC superheroes comic Mr. Freeze comeback?
On the cover of the free comic they giveaway at the Lego store there is an image of Mr. Freeze on the cover. Any speculation on the odds of a return of Mr. Freeze? He wasn't really in the comic itself, just on the cover as far as I saw.
Re: DC superheroes comic Mr. Freeze comeback?
Pure speculation, but I would guess that he is coming in the next wave. It looks like LEGO is re-doing the characters from the first Batman wave. Penguin and Mr. Freeze are two pretty-well known villians, so I would think they would be made in LEGO form (again). The character on that book is the old minifig, so maybe a newer one hasn't been designed yet (or the image hasn't been released).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

