Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set!
-
Brickmythic
- Knight

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 am
Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set!
Hey folks, just got my first batch of Super Heroes in from TLG, and on the back cover of the comic books you can see the Marvel minifigures gathered.
There is a new Spiderman, Doc Ock, and a ULTIMATES IRON FIST MINIFIG!
posting pics soon!
btw, Marvel lego offical USA street release is April 8th.
There is a new Spiderman, Doc Ock, and a ULTIMATES IRON FIST MINIFIG!
posting pics soon!
btw, Marvel lego offical USA street release is April 8th.
- Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
- Contact:
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Are you sure that's not the 616 Iron Fist?
-
Brickmythic
- Knight

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:26 am
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Mantisking wrote:Are you sure that's not the 616 Iron Fist?
this Iron Fist in the spidey set is based on the upcoming Cartoon airing April 1st!
Ultimates Iron Fist , Danny Rand was literally just officially introduced to the public last week, to promote the upcoming cartoon, which this spidey set is promoting (not the movie)
The Doc Ock minifigure and Spidey minifigure is also from the cartoon.
So the whole Spidey set is based on the Ultimates Spiderman cartoon, which is also why we have the Ultimates Hawkeye minifig!
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
I wonder when we'll get the spiderman doc ock set pics
- BrickGarurumon
- Knight

- Posts: 257
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 am
- Location: Bayport,NY
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
I though Mega Blech had the Spider-Man license.
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
They have the license to the Amazing Spider-man Movie.BrickGarurumon wrote:I though Mega Blech had the Spider-Man license.
LEGO has the Marvel Comics License, so they can make spiderman sets based on the comics.
This is quite confusing but if you are familiar with videogames the same thing happened when one company had the rights to videogames based on the lord of the rings books and one company had the rights to videogames based on the movies.
By the way the MegaBloks spiderman sets look extra ugly compared to what they have done with Halo. It's too bad Halo and World of Warcraft are with MB but I guess they would compete too much with Lord of the Rings and Star Wars and those properties have a much older demo than LOTR and SW. LEGO is still mainly marketed to young people, no matter how much some of us adults may love it.
There was one thing I noticed about the LEGO Marvel Avengers sets, Where is Nick Fury? Surely Samuel L Jackson deserves a second minifig!
-
turtle1173
- Knight

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Southern Missouri
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Here's a pic of the figs:


Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
I like that spidey so much better better than the one released for spiderman 2 with the dark blue and silver web outlines! Awesome to see Ironfist! I hope they release many more of these supporting heroes, I was already super stoked to get deadpool and surprised to see magneto (instead of sabretooth?) ad the baddie in the chopper showdown set!
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
nick91884 wrote:There was one thing I noticed about the LEGO Marvel Avengers sets, Where is Nick Fury? Surely Samuel L Jackson deserves a second minifig!

Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Yeah, those Spidey sets will DEFINITELY be mine... The figures look fantastic. Doc Ock kinda reminds me of one of the LEGO Universe faction leaders, the one from the Assembly.
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
I saw that! I just wish he was in one of the sets! :)unclephn wrote:nick91884 wrote:There was one thing I noticed about the LEGO Marvel Avengers sets, Where is Nick Fury? Surely Samuel L Jackson deserves a second minifig!
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
^ Well they made a minifig of him, so it's pretty certain he'll show up in a set. My guess is it'll be in an exclusive. If you'll recall, the Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape didn't show up on the internet until a week before the DC sets were released. And the Spidey set(s) haven't turned up yet either, so I'd bet on pictures showing up sometime in the next month.
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
I don't know if they are doing more than one spidey set but I do remember seeing the release date for the doc-ock set being much later than the avengers sets, most likely coinciding with the release of the spidey movie in july.unclephn wrote:^ Well they made a minifig of him, so it's pretty certain he'll show up in a set. My guess is it'll be in an exclusive. If you'll recall, the Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape didn't show up on the internet until a week before the DC sets were released. And the Spidey set(s) haven't turned up yet either, so I'd bet on pictures showing up sometime in the next month.
And thanks for reminding me about the funhouse set, it's true TLG may still have some tricks up their sleeves
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
^ The LEGO Spider-man sets are based on the forthcoming "Ultimate Spider-man" cartoon, not the "Amazing Spider-man" movie.
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
I know, megablocks has the sets based on the movie. It doesnt mean they arent trying to use the momentum of a spiderman movie to sell more legosvynsane wrote:^ The LEGO Spider-man sets are based on the forthcoming "Ultimate Spider-man" cartoon, not the "Amazing Spider-man" movie.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is it's difficult to determine if indeed they are true" -Abraham Lincoln
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Just a reminder that if you do take pictures from other people, would be great if you can let us know who it was (i.e use the Flickr share code). Thanks all!
-
unclephn
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:45 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Sorry about that, Ice. Totally forgot to give credit for the above pic. It was googled and taken from geeky-gadgets.com
-
turtle1173
- Knight

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Southern Missouri
Re: Lego Marvel minifigure Ultimates Iron Fist in Spidey set
Can anyone comment on when this is coming out? I've heard April 8th and I've heard August. Anyone know for sure? I sure can't understand an August release (if that's true), as the ultimate spider man series started last Sunday. My son and I sure enjoyed it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

