2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 am

LEGO Games 2012 Summer Rumor Sets Thread
Keep checking this topic for news with upcoming LEGO Games 2012 Summer sets! Please note that prices are based on our estimates only.

New LEGO Games Sets
  • LEGO Heroica 3874 Heroica Llrion
  • LEGO Games 3867 Mayan Mystica
Mini Promotional Sets

LEGO Heroica 30170 Ganrash
Image
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: LEGO Games Summer Wave 2

Post by Mantisking » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 am

Just two games? Nice to see Heroica getting another expansion though.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: 2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Post by Ice » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Toys N Bricks wrote: LEGO Heroica 30170 Ganrash
Image
First post updated.

User avatar
anthonyj8
Knight
Knight
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:11 pm
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: 2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Post by anthonyj8 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I wonder, will the promotional be a little add-on to a bigger set, or it's own seperate set? Most likely an add-on set. Looks cool, though. Especially if it's only $3.99. :)

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 582
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: 2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Happy to see Heroica continuing. I have many copies of the sets now. I'll probably get 10 Ganrash sets. Excited to see more details of 3874.

soulless_minion
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 am
Location: Kettering

Re: 2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Post by soulless_minion » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 pm

SpaceNinjaDino wrote:Happy to see Heroica continuing. I have many copies of the sets now. I'll probably get 10 Ganrash sets. Excited to see more details of 3874.
Definitely be getting a few of these myself too, great little add on set

User avatar
silvashado
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: 2012 LEGO Games (Summer)

Post by silvashado » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 pm

I can't wait for more Heroica! I just hope the Ganrash set is available at a store near me. Knowing my luck, it'll be either a Target or TRU exclusive and not show up in any near me.

But from what I've seen of the New York Toy Fair images, there will also be a City game, a Lord of the Rings game and a Star Wars Hoth game. Can't wait to find out more about those.

It's probably good that LEGO is slowing down on releasing board games. I think they flooded the market too quickly and its why so many of the games didn't sell well. But I bought them all, so I'm happy. I just want to buy a few of the Heroica sets for parts so I can make my own boards.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests